Inbound marketing entails providing useful information and tools that help attract prospects while also interacting and developing relationships with them. Also called content marketing, it can increase the volume and quality of your leads pipeline without requiring a huge budget. You can build a strategy from the ground up using mostly free tools and resources on hand. With less money and more time on your hands you can actually cultivate prospects ready to hear more about your products or services, instead of just pushing your messages out.
At Searchgency we can help you get found by your prospective clients and establish a long-term, quantifiable relationship with them. An effective inbound marketing strategy that will bring you above the competition and in front of the prospective clients through the following channels will include the development of:
- SEO & Social Media – the “long tail” of online communication stream (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Content Marketing & Blogging – fostering online community
- RSS & XML feeds
- Q&A Forums & Discussion Sites – being there at the right time when your prospect asks a question is priceless
- PR, Guest Authoring & Comment Marketing
- Link Building through Partners & Friends
- Presentations – webinars, road shows, networking events
- Viral, Videos, Interactive Multimedia, Mobile
Steps we would take:
1: Discover – find inbound marketing paths that look promising and make the selection.
2: Test – build authentic value in that niche/sector through on the target content.
3: Measure – use our web analytics to track primary and second-order impact.
4: Repeat – throw out low ROI projects and continue enhancing high ROI ones.
- An improved pipeline of qualified sales opportunities
- Intelligence on the most viable prospects in your market
- Better focus on the key decision makers in each of your target organizations
- Improved sales pipeline and shorter selling cycles
- Predictable revenue growth