Proper keyword research is crucial to online success. We will help you identify the best possible keywords that will convert visitors into paying customers. Carefully targeting your campaign from the beginning will save money and ensure greater success.
Having decided to invest in SEO and PPC you need to make sure that the category landscape and audience behavior have been researched. Searchgency team will:
- Take an in-depth look at the competitive marketplace for your chosen keywords
- Identify who is targeting the identified keywords at the moment
- See how many companies are competing for the same traffic
- Determine where you can capitalize on the opportunities missed by the competition
- Develop strategies to help you reach the top rankings and stay there
Keywords will be generated from various sources including but not limited to website copy, search engine tools, and competitive reviews to ensure relevant queries receive maximum exposure. As keywords are tested and proven they will be organized into top performing, mid performing, and low performing. This tiered approach will help determine keyword efficiencies and allow for optimization and increased testing opportunities.
Searchgency team will make sure that your website content is positioned right and your navigation is intuitive and SEO friendly:
- First, we’ll conduct competitive research to analyze what content competitors use and how they group that content into various themes (navigation) as well as the subcategories they choose to name the inner pages.
- Then, we’ll evaluate why they choose the content and certain keywords, analyze statistics for those keywords (search volume, competitive level) to determine your best content structure, navigation and keywords opportunities.
- Finally, we’ll review the navigation and content structure with your team to make sure the navigation and content structure we recommend are in line with your goals and the service scope.
Searchgency team has spent a lot of time testing, targeting, and personalizing website user experiences for its clients. We know what works and what doesn’t within the frame of proven website strategies. We dive into the field as directed looking at all the aspects of the user’s interaction with the product and service – how it is perceived, learned, and used. Searchgency team then can prepare optimization proposal that aims at:
- Diagnosing the problems of the current pages from the user experience and conversion flow perspectives
- Providing design mock-up of the recommended page layout aiming at improving conversion rate.
- Conduct testing and analyze the results
A good search landing page with all of its elements working together can easily persuade visitors to take an action through a single page. To achieve this, you need to perform a deep analysis of whom you are targeting, what they are looking for, and what is the most relevant message that will appeal to the masses, yet feel personalized enough for every individual visitor. A successful landing page functions as a funnel-point for users – it’s one of the important steps towards persuading a user to become a client.
Searchgency team will ensure that your landing pages provide the visitors with what they are looking for by helping you select the best call to action, ensuring the page is not too wordy, has relevant images, product shots, and pricing where relevant. Our unique approach allows us to design landing pages with your particular target market in mind, helping you achieve highest conversion rates. We will help you to:
- Build trust and increase users’ confidence on the page through relevant copy and content
- Enhance customers experience through better usability
- Test using multivariate or A/B testing scenarios
- Increase your conversion rates and maximize campaign ROI
Whether your landing page is designed to capture orders directly or funnel orders to your ecommerce website, our expertise will help you achieve maximum results.
Searchgency also offers a variety of other optimization services including full website optimization and conversion rate audit.
If you have steady traffic to your website, plenty of returning and unique visitors, but are struggling for conversions and sales on the site, there might be an issue with your website. It could be a number of things: contact form fields, lead submit process or the usability of the website in general.
The primary goal of any marketing campaign is to produce conversions in the form of sales, leads, or subscribers. Everything, including developing and maintaining your website should be about profitability. Without being user path optimized, your site will not be able to fulfill its potential.
Through analysis of goal funnels, call-to-action analysis, and user path optimization best practices, we help our clients streamline and improve the conversion processes based on their goals.
We will help you figure out why your traffic might not be reaching the conversion pages and what the bottlenecks that are making so much traffic disappear half-way through the conversion funnel are.
At Searchgency, we will analyze your entire conversion path starting with the landing pages to give you an optimization strategy that will produce results within several weeks. Our team can help you develop a clear systematic process as to how and what to test the conversion path so that you can improve your conversion rates over a relatively short period of time. Let us show you how we can reduce your conversion path abandonment.
Our goal is to devise tests that will give us new knowledge about the unique motivations of our clents’ audiences and deeper insights into the challenges their customers face while traveling through the sales and marketing funnels. This is the business intelligence that we provide to help our clients gain a sustained competitive advantage.
Searchgency offers a complete suite of digital measurement services, ranging from high-level strategy all the way down to the fundamentals of implementation, education, and ongoing execution.
Searchgency team will set up:
- Web Analytics tool to track and benchmark SEO progress
- Google Analytics goals and funnels to analyze landing page, website performance, abandon rates, etc.
- Custom reporting and advanced segments in Google analytics to help define the campaign performance for online marketing channels
- Optimization strategy and coordinate with IT the required implementation activities (anchor text, meta tags, etc.)
Use Searchgency’s online optimization services to:
- align metrics with your business goals
- draw actionable conclusions from interactions across growing online channels
- drive adoption of standard metrics for decision makers
- define online strategy based on insights gained from online interactions
Searchgency’s website development team can build a website from ground up with the digital marketing concept in mind, from start to finish. Our end-to-end solution includes strategy, design, wire-frame set up, color comps and creative final mock up, back end coding, testing and CRM integration.
Your company’s website is the “digital face of the business” that everyone is going to see, which is why having a professional look and persuasive copy can help convert more of your web site’s qualified visitors into new leads and customers, which will in turn boost your company’s revenue.
According to a recent study by Stanford University, 46% of Web sales are lost on web sites that lack the critical elements that build value and trust with website visitors. The number one reason the people indicated why they wouldn’t buy from a web site was because it had an unprofessional “look and feel” that lacked credibility and did not “feel” trustworthy.
Investing in the website development without having it optimized for the target audience’s preferences in mind, you run a risk of missing out on some big opportunities. Searchgency team can help you combine three most crucial elements:
- Professional look and feel that instills credibility and trust with your visitors
- Persuasive text copy that appeals your target audience’s preferences and gets them to act
- Accessible and usable site that engenders credibility with user-centered design techniques
- Build the website with future use of SEO and PPC campaigns in mind.
Top Six Benefits:
- Increased conversion rates
- Increased landing page conversion
- Increased form completion
- Increased average order value
- Increased registrations
- Improved customer segmentation