Pay per click (PPC) or search engine marketing (SEM) should be considered by every performance-driven marketer who wishes to build up customer base and achieve tangible results in a short period of time. Through a simple query in one of the major search engines, your customers will be able to easily reach you indicating their interest. This is a great opportunity to deliver targeted message controlling every aspect of the on-going customer interaction and its outcome. Combined with SEO and social media, SEM will help you generate revenue before and after you establish natural search engine rankings.
If you don’t know much about the search, our pay per click team of certified professionals will help you understand the tricks of the “trade” and build, launch and manage your first campaign from the ground up following the best practices and taking into account the specifics of your business, while making sure that your message reaches the largest audience possible at the reasonable cost.
If you have some experience and have been running the campaigns in-house, or even have licensed a bid optimization platform, or if you have simply partnered with a search marketing firm but the results have plateaued, there is a very high chance that your SEM campaigns have become mature which is why you might be forced to invest more in order to maintain volume or on the contrary control costs which can subsequently result in losing a significant share to your competitors. If one of the above cases is true, you need to consider turning to the certified team of search engine marketers at Searchgency who will carefully review your campaign to diagnose what needs to be adjusted and modified to produce measurable improvements.
At Searchgency, we understand the level of technology, strategic management and expertise required to be successful and can assist any type of business with increasing total conversions while decreasing average CPA. Searchgency consistently drives better results in some of the most competitive verticals and industries through:
- Aggressive data-driven optimization, data integration and tracking
- Keyword optimization and constant keyword expansion based on historical performance
- Account micro-management and keyword-level bid management
- Continuous testing and optimization of titles and descriptions to improve upon conversion and click-through rates which helps reduce costs and maximizes traffic
- Conversion Path Optimization – landing pages, conversion paths, and micro sites are analyzed by our expert team of specialists in A/B and multivariate testing to determine the most effective post-click experience to increase total sales and revenue
With Searchgency’s skilfully handled PPC search engine marketing placement, your company can save money and drastically increase ROI. Our key services include: (insert jump marks to ea point below)
- Competitive analysis
- Keyword research, generation (expansion), grouping, and bidding
- Landing page design
- Landing page testing
- Conversion Path Optimization
- Contextual advertising (content networks)
- Campaign analysis, benchmark and reporting